Central Coast Clinic
22nd September 2019
Promoted by Surf Racing Australia and proudly supported by Macquarie Sports and, here are SEVEN reasons why the Central Coast All Female Surf Sports Clinic is a must do event...
1. A CLINIC FOR GIRLS ONLY! Our clinics are designed to be inclusive for all girls at all levels aged 9 - 15years
2. $60 ENTRY FEE ONLY Get over $90 of gear for just $60.00!
3. $100 INFRONT SURFCRAFT VOCHURE. Get $100 bucks off you next foamie, nipper or mal purchase from Infront SurfCraft
5. INSPIRATIONAL MENTORS! Our clinics have some of the best IronWomen in Australia that you will be paired up with during the day. Each mentor will deliver age appropriate dry and water based workshops covering goal setting, training, body image, surf skills and nutrition. We’ll even provide you with a souvenir booklet to write your notes into.
6. SURFCROSS INVITATIONAL EXHIBITION RACE. Cheer for 12 of Australia's top surf races as they race for your tribe. With $3,500 cash up for grabs, they will be not be holding back!
7. NEW BEACHIES OPTION. Not a fan of surf sports but love beach sprinting and flags? 6 of Australia's best female athletes will mentor you for the day. Plus you still get to hang with the surf sports girls during the internal workshops and the Hydrothon Tribal Survivor Challenge!
We aim to inspire young girls to stay active in surf sports through their teenage years and also to encourage them to maintain a healthy body, mind and mateship. We will do this via a holistic approached delivered by some of the biggest names in surf sports.
Location and Date
The clinic will be held at Terrigal Surf Club on the Sunday 22nd September 2019 between 9-3pm and is available to girls aged 9 -15yrs (as at 1/9/19) of all levels. A full agenda will be provided closer to the event.
Registrations will be limited so don't delay as this will fill up fast.
We will team up with one mentor and together you will form a “tribe”. Your mentor will be your captain and guide you through practical surf or beach lessons, a Hydrothon “Survivor” Tribal Challenge and later workshops covering healthy living, balancing school work with sport, nutrition and self-awareness.
So, come and join us for the first ever country All Female Surf Sports Clinic this September at Terrgial, proudly presented by Surf Racing Australia and proudly supported by Macquarie Bank.
100% if cancellation requested 7 days prior to Clinic
50% if cancellation requested 48hours prior to Clinic
0% if cancellation requested on the day of clinic or child did not attend for any reason
Have a question? Contact us be email
‹ back to our events