Alex Female Clinic
3rd November 2018
Promoted by Surf Racing Australia and proudly supported by Macquarie Sports, here are EIGHT reasons why the Alexandra Headlands All Female Surf Sports Clinic is a must do event...
1. It’s FUN and its for GIRLS ONLY! Our clinics are designed to be inclusive for all girls at all levels aged 10-15years
2. $130 OF FREE MERCHANDISE PER GIRL! For $60.00 registration fee you will receive a souvenir rashie, sublimated towel, visor, tee shirt and a silicon swim cap.
3. YOU COULD WIN A NIPPER BOARD. Valued at $1,100, every child who attends our clinic will go into the draw to win a Hydrothon branded fibreglass nipper board kindly donated by Infront Surf Craft
4. YOUR CLUB COULD WIN A NIPPER BOARD. Yes, that’s right, we have a 2nd board on offer for a club to win. Every child registered from your club = 1 club ticket that will be drawn separately (to the individual board prize)
5. INSPIRATIONAL MENTORS! Our clinics have some of the best IronWomen in Australia that you will be paired up with during the day. Each mentor will deliver age appropriate dry and water based workshops covering goal setting, training, body image, surf skills and nutrition. We’ll even provide you with a souvenir booklet to write your notes into.
6. ELITE FEMALE EXHIBITION IRON RACE. For the first time at our clinics, 16 of the best iron women in Australa will be racing for you and your tribe under elite racing conditions. At the end of the race all the althetes will be your mentors for the rest of the day.
7. FREE KARLA GILBERT COOKING DEMO! Mum's and Dad's will get some healthy eating tips and free samples from Karla in the clubhouse while the kids are doing their surf drills.
8. FIRDAY NIGHT DINNER, A private room for all parents and kids to attend to meet and greet some of the athletes including a Q&A plus Key Note speech. (Food and refreshments at own cost)
We aim to inspire young girls to stay active in surf sports through their teenage years and also to encourage them to maintain a healthy body, mind and mateship. We will do this via a holistic approached delivered by some of the biggest names in surf sports.
Location and Date
The clinic will be held at Alexandra Headlands Surf Club on the Saturday 3rd November 2018 between 9-2pm and is available to girls aged 10-15yrs of all levels. A full agenda will be provided closer to the event.
Registrations will be limited so don't delay as this will fill up fast.
We will team up with one mentor and together you will form a “tribe”. Your mentor will be your captain and guide you through practical surf lessons, a Hydrothon “Survivor” Tribal Challenge and later workshops covering healthy living, balancing school work with sport, nutrition and self-awareness. We will also include a small Hydrothon event as part of the day for each group.
So, come and join us for the first Sunshine Coast All Female Surf Sports Clinic this November at Alexandra Headlands whcih is proudly presented by Surf Racing Australia and supported by Macquarie Bank.
100% if cancellation requested 7 days prior to Clinic
50% if cancellation requested 48hours prior to Clinic
0% if cancellation requested on the day of clinic or child did not attend for any reason
Have a question? Contact us be email
‹ back to our events