Alex Female Clinic
2nd November 2019
Promoted by Surf Racing Australia and proudly supported by Macquarie Sports, here are SEVEN reasons why the Alexandra Headlands All Female Surf Sports & Beachies Clinic is a must do event...
1. It’s FUN and its for GIRLS ONLY! Our clinics are designed to be inclusive for all girls at all levels aged 9 -15years
2. FREE MERCHANDISE PER GIRL! For $60.00 registration fee you will receive a souvenir rashie, tribal buff, silicon swim cap and carry bag.
3. $100 INFRONT CASH VOCHURE: Every participant will receive a $100 vochure that can be used to purchase a new Mal, Nipper Fibreglass or Foamie Board.
4. INSPIRATIONAL MENTORS! 10 of the best IronWomen in Australia twill be paired up with during the day. Each mentor will deliver age appropriate dry and water based workshops covering goal setting, training, body image, surf skills and nutrition. We’ll even provide you with a souvenir booklet to write your notes into.
5. ELITE FEMALE EXHIBITION IRON RACE. 16 of the best iron women in Australa will return be racing for you and your tribe under elite racing conditions. At the end of the race all the althetes will be your mentors for the rest of the day.
6. 4 ELITE BEACHIES TO MENTOR NON WATER KIDS. For the first time we will have an exclusive Beachies clinic with four of QLD's top open femal beachies mentoring kids on the beach. They will also race for the kids in a special "BeachCross" format race
7. FIRDAY NIGHT DINNER, A private room for all parents and kids to attend to meet and greet some of the athletes including a Q&A plus Key Note speech. (Food and refreshments at own cost)
We aim to inspire young girls to stay active in surf sports through their teenage years and also to encourage them to maintain a healthy body, mind and mateship. We will do this via a holistic approached delivered by some of the biggest names in surf sports.
Location and Date
The clinic will be held at Alexandra Headlands Surf Club on the Saturday 2nd November 2019 between 9-3pm and is available to girls aged 9-15yrs of all levels. A full agenda will be provided closer to the event.
Registrations will be limited so don't delay as this will fill up fast.
We will team up with one mentor and together you will form a “tribe”. Your mentor will be your captain and guide you through practical surf lessons, a Hydrothon “Survivor” Tribal Challenge and later workshops covering healthy living, balancing school work with sport, nutrition and self-awareness. We will also include a small Hydrothon event as part of the day for each group.
So, come and join us for the first Sunshine Coast All Female Surf Sports Clinic this November at Alexandra Headlands whcih is proudly presented by Surf Racing Australia and proudly supported by Macquarie Bank.
100% if cancellation requested 7 days prior to Clinic
50% if cancellation requested 48hours prior to Clinic
0% if cancellation requested on the day of clinic or child did not attend for any reason
Have a question? Contact us be email
‹ back to our events